fredag 26 januari 2007

Letter from Barack Obama

Dear Åsa,

Thank you for signing up to our email list.

Running for President may be a step that I take, but it is a journey I cannot hope to complete without the energy and talents of people like you. A glance across history and my own past as a community organizer on the streets of Chicago has taught me that sweeping change never comes from one person or program, but always from the will and passion of countless voices, working and fighting and marching towards that better place.

This is your chance to lead that change, and I encourage you to participate and ask others to join our effort.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to continuing our conversation in the weeks and months to come.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

3 kommentarer:

carl-richard sa...

Respect!

Anonym sa...

Wow, sådant ger verkligen en rätt att skryta.

Big Kahuna sa...

Oslagbar dialogruta! Muhahaah!